It’s been a long time! I hope you are well and motivate to improve your diet!
Today, Let’s make a simple Buddha Bowl in less than 20 min!
Before, let’s remember some of the benefits of this recipe:
- Boost the immune system.
- Rich in proteins.
- Prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Rich in fibre.
- Rich in protein.
- Slow down cellular ageing.
- Reduce craving for sugar ( good for weight loss ).
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Facilitate the digestive system.
- Protect the health of the eyes.
- Contributes to the production of transmitters that balance our moods
- Anti-cancer virtues.
Let’s cook =)
For two meals
Suitable: Gluten-free, vegan, soy-free
- 200g Quinoa
- 600g Water
- 400g Chickpeas ( you can use organic tin can)
- 20g Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- One big clove of garlic
- 2 Lemon
- Salt ( to taste )
- 30g Olive oil
- Parsley and coriander (to taste)
- Fresh Spinach
- Cherry tomatoes
- Feta optional
- Boil 600g of water.
- Put 200g of Quinoa.
- Reserve it in a bowl once it’s cooked.
- For the Hummus, in a pan, heat 2 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Pour 20g of sesame seeds and let brown.
- Place the chickpeas ( after soaking for ten hours and peeling ), or you can use an organic tin can.
- Cook until the chickpeas are a little bit smooth.
- Add the garlic and a sprig of parsley and coriander, mix it all and, reserve it.
- In a blender, pour around 5g of salt or depending on your taste.
- Press 2 lemon.
- Pour the mix of chickpeas and sesame and mix it all. If you want it creamy, you can add more lemon or more olive oil or even a tiny water source.
- Now you can compose your plate with the Quinoa, some cucumber and, some spinach and, the kind of Hummus ;p
Your meal is ready =)
Enjoy yourself =)
Does it look easy or not? reply in comment
Tag me if you test it! #admanwellnessrecipes
Leave a Reply