Ideal recipe during the week =)
When you don’t have time to cook, I have often made it for lunch during my break before going back to work. It only takes a few minutes!
Let’s remember some of the benefits of this recipe:
- Boost the immune system.
- Rich in proteins.
- Prevent cardiovascular disease.
Turmeric: ( Ask your doctor for a suitable quantity if you want to take it as a medicine every day.)
- Thin the blood.
- Relieve inflammatory diseases.
- Treat digestive disorders.
Curry: ( Ask your doctor for a suitable quantity if you want to take it as a medicine every day.)
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Slow down cellular aging.
- Facilitate the digestive system.
- Protect the health of the eyes.
- Contributes to the production of transmitters that balance our moods
- Anti-cancer virtues.
Let’s cook =)
Suitable: Gluten-free, vegan, soy-free
- 200g Chickpeas ( you can use organic tin can)
- 200g Coconut cream
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Curry ( to taste )
- Salt ( to taste )
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 300g rice
- 600 mL Water
- 1/3 Salt
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Few walnuts
- In a hot wok, put 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Place the chickpeas ( after soaking for 10h and peeling ) or you can use an organic tin can.
- Cook until the chickpeas are smooth.
- Pour the 200g coconut cream and mix until the cream is a little bit hot.
- Put 1 tsp of turmeric and 1/2 of curry and mix it all.
- Add 200g Spinach and mix it all until the spinach become smooth.
Your creamy sauce is ready =)
- Boil 600 mL of water with 1/3 tsp salt and 1 tbsp Sunflower oil.
- Rinse and drain 300 g of rice.
- Pour the rice into the boiled water.
- Let the rice cook on medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until the water disappears. I take around 13 min.
Your rice is ready =)
- Place the rice
- Place the cream
- Put some walnuts
Enjoy yourself =)
Does it look easy or not? reply in comment 😉
Tag me if you test it! #admanwellnessrecipes
Leave a Reply