For the inauguration of my youtube channel, I wanted to present to you my healthy recipe composed of sweet potato, broccoli, and spinach.
I like this recipe because it is simple to make and, the ingredients have innumerable benefits for the body. Here are a few of them:
- Anti-cancer virtues
- Facilitates digestion
- Protects the liver.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Improves the regeneration of cells.
- Protects the health of the eyes.
- Contributes to the production of transmitters that balance our moods
- Anti-cancer virtues.
Let’s cook =)
Suitable: Gluten-free, vegan, soy-free
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp Laurel
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 Broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Onion
- 2 tbsp water
- 30g Spinach to taste
- Linseed to taste
- Cut the sweet potato into squares
- Rinse your sweet potato pieces
- Season the potatoes with 1 tsp thyme, 1 tsp bay leaf, ½ tsp Pepper, 1 tsp Salt, and 1 tbsp Sunflower oil.
- Mix everything.
- On a baking sheet with baking paper, place the squares on a baking plate.
- Put in the oven at 200°C for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Boil between 2 and 3 liters of water.
- Rinse the broccoli
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Cut two cloves of garlic and one onion and put them in a bowl.
- Place the pieces in boiling water.
- Add 1 tsp salt
- Broccoli has to boil in the water for 1 minute only.
- Drain the broccoli.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok.
- Place the onion and cloves of garlic.
- Once they have colored a little, put the broccoli in.
Broccoli should remain a little crunchy.
At the end of cooking, take some broccoli and put it in the blender with 2 tbsp of water.
Blend until you obtain a creamy consistency.
- Place spinach
- Place the broccoli
- Place sweet potatoes
Dredge with linseed.
Enjoy yourself =)
Leave a Reply